Saturday, March 6, 2010

Dream come true

Ananya: Where are you taking me?
Shom: Shut up! Sit quietly. Let me drive.
Ananya: You are drunk Shom. Please drop me home and you go back to your place. We will be in trouble if you break traffic rules.
Shom: Don’t worry girlie. I can drive even when I’m sleeping, just like I play the violin best when I’m drunk. My senses are even more ‘sensible’ when I’m intoxicated.
Ananya: Shom, you are not going to remember this conversation tomorrow morning, and you think you are being ‘sensible’?
Shom: Can you just sit quietly for a while and let me drive? Please, I request you. Can you do that for me?
Ananya: Ok, but… just be careful.
Shom: Ya ya fine!

(After 20 minutes)

Ananya: If I’m not wrong, we are crossing the Delhi border right now, aren’t we? Shom, where the hell are we going?
Shom: Patience is a virtue darling. Keep patience. You know I can’t harm you in any way, I love you so much.
Ananya: Ya whatever! Only under alcohol’s influence you get romantic. I can never expect such a line from you when I call you in the nights and you are sane.
Shom: Baby, I’m sane.
I can see the lane.
Don’t take so much pain…
It’ll go in vain.
Ananya: Oh my God!
Shom: See, that’s why I’m telling you. Just sit calmly & enjoy the drive. We’ll reach in a while.
Ananya: Reach where?

(After 3 hours)

Shom: Annu, get up. We are almost there.
Ananya: Hmmm….ya? Hmmm? Where are we?
Shom: See for yourself, first open your eyes man!
Ananya: Looks like a city and a congested one on top of that. Umm… I need to see some shop hoarding!
Shom: Guess ma’am?
Ananya: F U C K! O F U C K! Shom, are we in Agra?
Shom: Bull’s eye!
Ananya: What the fuck?
Shom: Relax, the best is yet to come.
Ananya: Why Agra?
Shom: Where else can you have a Taj Mahal?
Ananya: Oh my God! Shomu….my sweetu…
Shom: Wait…wait…wait…I’m driving, don’t hug me man, or else we’ll crash into something.
Ananya: Oh ok….Hehe… sorry sweetu.
Shom: Hmmm… here we go. Let me park here. We’ll have to walk from here on.
Ananya: Alright.
Hey, what’s there in that bag pack? Are we going to stay here?
Shom: Ofcourse, how can we go back tonight itself? Idiot.
Ananya: Man you had planned all this? I’m amazed.

(After 5 minutes)

Shom: How does it feel now? Just look at it, the Taj Mahal in moonlight.
Ananya: I can’t explain. This is just awesome, the feeling has no parallel.
Shom: By the way, happy anniversary Annu, it is past midnight isn’t it? You remember?
Ananya: Oh shit!
Shom: Ya, shit! It is 10th February, it has been an year now since we are going around.
Ananya: And I did not even remember this? I should be killed right now.
I love you so much baby! Give me a hug…
Shom: Wait wait, I’ve got something more…. Ya, here we go!
Ananya: Wow! You fucking carried your violin in the bag pack?
Shom: Yes, and now I’m going to perform a small piece, based in Raag Darbari.
Ananya: You have composed?
Shom: Ya, kind of. Now listen.
Ananya: Oh, please play…can’t wait.

(After 10 minutes)

Ananya: UFF! Fantastic…Shom, I’m blessed with you. Can I please hug you now?
Shom: Sure…

(After 3 minutes)

Ananya: Can we please make out?
Shom: Here? Let us go to the hotel first where we are going to stay.
Ananya: No, I want to do it now, here, in front of the Taj Mahal.
Shom: But what if…
Ananya: Sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh…….

2 comments:

  1. dude nice teeny bopper stuff...what happened to the serious/artyy guy i knew...anyway nice in a cheesy way :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahahaha... wait... hahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete